Best Air Fryer Under $150
Are you looking for an air fryer under $150? This budget can get you a powerful air fryer with all the features and the capacity to cook food for the whole family. Buying an air fryer in this range will give you access to easy-to-use controls, quicker cooking, and easier cleaning.
If you are on a budget and don’t want to spend too much on your first air fryer, buying an air fryer under $150 makes good sense. You can also gift your friends or loved ones an air fryer in this range and rest assured in knowing that they got a great gift. In this article, we are going to take a look at some of the popular air fryers under $150. We will also take a look at the feature comparison, pros, and cons of the air fryers.
Comparison of Best Air Fryers Under $150
|Serial No||Product Name||Power (W)||Temperature Range (F)||Basket Capacity (quarts)||Weight (pounds)||Dishwasher Safe||Dimensions (Inches)||Editor's Rating|
|1||Chefman 6.3 Quart Digital Air Fryer||1700||90-400||6.3||19.61||Yes||11 x 10.5 x 14.75||4.4|
|2||Ninja 4 Qt Air Fryer||1550||105-400||4||10||Yes||14 x 13 x 11||4.8|
|3||COSORI Stainless Steel Air Fryer||1700||170-400||5.8||17.6||Yes||12.4 x 12.4 x 12.8||4.6|
|4||GoWISE USA Electric Air Fryer||1600||90-400||12.7||22.4||Yes||11.5 x 12 x 14||4.3|
|5||Best Choice Products Family Size Air Fryer||1700||90-400||16.9||23||Yes||14.5 x 13 x 15.2||4.3|
|6||NuWave 37101 Brio 10-Qt. Digital Air Fryer||1500||100-400||10||20||No||14.75 x 17.50 x 13.50||4.7|
|7||Instant Vortex Plus 7-in-1 Air Fryer||1500||NA||10||20||Yes||18.1 x 15.8 x 15.5||4.3|
|8||Ninja AF101 Air Fryer||1500||105-400||4||4.9||Yes||13.6 x 11 x 13.3||4.7|
|9||PowerXL Air Fryer Pro||1700||400||6||19.1||Yes||14.96 x 13.4 x 14.56||4|
|10||BLACK+DECKER Purify 2-Liter Air Fryer||1200||175-400||2.11||11||Yes||13 x 13 x 15||4.3|
Table of Contents
Reviews of Best Air Fryers Under $150
1) Chefman 6.3 Quart Digital Air Fryer – Editor’s Choice for Air Fryer under $150
View on Amazon
This air fryer from Chefman is a versatile unit that comes with a range of useful features. The air fryer has ample space with 6.3 quarts of capacity that includes a rotisserie oven and dehydrator as well. You can air fry your favorite dishes in this air fryer, and you can also dehydrate fruits and vegetables as needed.
The air fryer is ideal for making french fries or roasting chicken or cooking steak and even for baking cakes and other desserts. Cooking in this air fryer is easy as the preset functions are mentioned clearly on the large well-lit display. The capacitive touch screen gives you access to different options, as well as the time and temperature that you can set up according to the dish that you are cooking.
The interior of the air fryer lights up when it is in use so that you can check on the progress of the food that you are cooking. There are two removable trays included with the air fryer to give you additional cooking space inside the air fryer.
The removable trays are also dishwasher safe so that cleaning them is not a hassle. You can use this air fryer for cooking food for the whole family or cooking food in large batches for later consumption. If you are looking for an air fryer that does it all, then give this unit a look.
- Ample cooking space for the whole family
- Easy to read, back-lit display panel
- Eight preset cooking options for common dishes
- Digital timer for up to sixty minutes
- Auto shut off feature to prevent the food from burning
- Food cooks faster on the lower side of the air fryer
- The door does not lock up properly
- The food smells of burning plastic initially
- E1 error is common
2) Ninja 4 Qt Air Fryer – A Feature-Packed Air Fryer Under $150
View on Wayfair
The Ninja Air Fryer is a four quarts unit that has ample space for all kinds of food. You can cook anything from french fries to steak to chicken and vegetables in this air fryer. The air fryer works on 1500 W of power, and it is quick at cooking your favorite foods.
The smart processor of this air fryer provides an extensive temperature range and powers the fan automatically depending on the cooking function you choose. The air fryer is ideal for cooking when you are short on time, and want a delicious and healthy meal on your table. The most significant advantage of the air fryer is that it does not use oil for cooking, so you can enjoy your favorite fried foods cooked only by superheated air.
Along with air frying foods, you can also roast, reheat, bake, and dehydrate foods in this air fryer. The multiple-function unit is a great addition to any kitchen when you want to live a healthy life by eating healthy food.
The air fryer also comes with a multi-layer rack so you can dehydrate more food in one batch. The removable parts of this air fryer are safe for washing in a dishwasher, so cleaning is as simple as putting the parts in the dishwasher. If you are looking for an air fryer that does it all, that too under $150, give this unit a look.
- The air fryer comes with preset cooking options
- The basket has ample capacity for cooking food
- Multi-layer racks add to the cooking capacity
- The air fryer cooks food with up to 75% less fat
- Automatic shut off prevents food from burning
- The air fryer makes noise while in use
- The food can sometimes smell of burnt plastic
- The air fryer handle is not good quality
- The basket coating tends to peel off with use
3) COSORI Stainless Steel Air Fryer – A Powerful Air Fryer Under $150
View on Amazon
The COSORI Stainless Steel Air Fryer is a high-capacity air fryer with 5.8 quarts of space in the basket. The air fryer is designed in California, and it has a modern design that will look good in any kitchen. You can cook food in this air fryer with little or no oil as it uses hot air that cooks the ingredients from the inside out. Compared to cooking in oil, the COSORI air fryer takes up to 85% less fat to cook similar foods.
When you cook food in the air fryer, you can be sure that you are eating healthy as there are fewer calories as compared to cooking in oil. The air fryer also has nine preset cooking options for popular dishes. All you need to do is add the ingredients and then press a button to start the cooking cycle.
Along with the cooking basket, you also get a dual-layer rack and five skewers. With these attachments, you can add a new dimension to your cooking by grilling and cooking more food in one batch.
The auto shut off feature in the air fryer shuts off the unit the moment the basket is pulled out. The basket is easy to clean as it is dishwasher safe. Also, the basket is BPA-free and PFOA-free, so you can cook food in it without any worry. If you are looking to add a new range of healthy meal options to your daily life, then get an air fryer today.
- Smart operation with nine presets for cooking
- Easy to operate with touch panel
- Auto shut off to prevent food from burning up
- Includes accessories such as dual-layer rack and skewers
- Comes with 100 recipes designed for cooking food in an air fryer
- The initial cycle of cooking food smells of burned plastic
- The latch of the basket is not good quality
- The product makes noise while in use
4) GoWISE USA Electric Air Fryer – A Value-for-Money Air Fryer Under $150
View on Amazon
This GoWISE Air Fryer is a unit that is ideal for families. The highlight feature of this air fryer is the 12.7 quarts of space available for cooking. The fryer has more space than most models available in the market, but it has a compact design that will look good on your kitchen shelf.
There are three racks inside the air fryer on which you can place food and cook it. You can control the time and temperature required for cooking to manage the final outcome of the dish that you are cooking. There is also a built-in rotisserie, which is perfect for cooking chicken.
Along with these exceptional features, you will love the ten accessories provided with this air fryer. The accessories will help you to cook a number of dishes with wider expertise in cooking. The display panel of this air fryer is easy to read, and it comes with 15 presets for cooking that you can use with a touch.
The presets allow you to cook without bothering about setting different time and temperature for the cooking cycle. Once you are done cooking, you can remove the parts like drip pans and baskets that are easy to clean with hand or in a dishwasher. If you are looking for an air fryer that can cook for the whole family or a number of guests, then give this unit a look.
- Includes ten accessories for cooking a variety of meals
- Extensive 12.7 quarts of space
- Glass panel to view the progress of cooking
- The drip pan is removable and easy to clean
- Comes with 50 recipes and more in the GoWise app
- The cooking takes a long time in this air fryer
- The light inside is not too bright
- The food does not cook evenly
- The racks do not sit evenly inside the air fryer
5) Best Choice Products Family Size Air Fryer – An Air Fryer Under $150 for the Whole Family
View on Amazon
This air fryer comes with several features that make it an ideal air fryer for the whole family. The unit has extra space that measures 16.9 quarts, and it can fit an entire chicken or a turkey. You can also cook meals for the entire family in this air fryer.
This air fryer’s large window allows you to monitor the progress of the cooking without opening the air fryer’s door. There are ten preset cooking options on this air fryer that will enable you to cook your favorite meals without worrying about setting the time or the temperature.
The air fryer also comes with twelve accessories that will add to your cooking abilities. You can use the wire racks, rotating basket, and a skewer rack set to create new and wonderful dishes. The LCD touch screen display is wide and easily visible for setting the time and temperature of the dishes you are cooking.
The air fryer is made from FDA-grade materials to prevent unwanted smells and tastes. There is also a built-in auto-shutoff feature that prevents the food from burning once it’s done cooking. If you are in the market for a large-capacity air fryer, then take a look at this unit.
- LCD touch screen panel with easy to use controls
- The air fryer comes with ten presets for cooking
- The air fryer also has dehydration function
- The air fryer comes with 12 accessories
- Large capacity cooking space to cook for the whole family
- Not suitable for people who have hearing aids or a pacemaker
- The rotisserie is not good quality and tends to break
- It takes a long time to cook the food in this air fryer
- Cooking food on all three trays does not provide satisfactory results
- The manual does not provide adequate instructions
Buying an air fryer is one of the best decisions you can make for your family’s health. The food cooked in the air fryer does not use oil or only a little amount of oil for some dishes. Now you can eat all your favorite fried dishes without worrying about the calories.
Before buying an air fryer, keep an eye on the size of the air fryer and check if it is suitable for your kitchen shelf. Also, look at the air fryer’s power rating as a higher wattage will cook food faster. Another important feature to check is the capacity of the basket to see if it will be suitable to cook food for your family.
You should also look for air fryers that have preset functions if there are some dishes that you cook regularly. If you have a large family, consider buying an air fryer that offers the option to cook food for the entire family.
For more information about air fryers, please browse through this website. If you have any questions or queries, feel free to leave a comment below this article, and our team will answer your query at the earliest.