Best Air Fryer for Vegetables
An air fryer for vegetables makes a lot of sense if you are into a vegan diet, and consume more vegetables. Air frying vegetables uses little to no oil while resulting in a healthier and more nutritious meal. All you need to do is add your favorite vegetables to the air fryer and cook them at the desired temperature.
The vegetables in the air fryer will result in crunchy and delicious food items that you can eat with any meal. You can also find new recipes online and cook vegetables in the air fryer, depending on the dish that you want to make. In this article, we are will look at some of the popular air fryers that are perfect for vegetables. We are also going to take a look at their feature comparisons, pros, and cons.
Comparison of Best Air Fryer for Vegetables
|Serial No||Product Name||Weight (pounds)||Basket Capacity (quarts)||Temperature Range (F)||Dishwasher Safe||Power (W)||Dimensions (Inches)||Editor's Rating|
|1||Ninja AF101 Air Fryer||4.9||4||105-400||Yes||1500||13.6 x 11 x 13.3||4.7|
|2||GoWISE USA 5.5 Liter 8-in-1 Electric Air Fryer||18||5.81||180-400||No||1700||14 x 12 x 12||4.7|
|3||Farberware 3.2 Quart Air Fryer||13.5||3.2||175-400||Yes||1400||14.2 x 14.2 x 16||4.4|
|4||COSORI Stainless Steel Air Fryer||17.56||5.8||170-400||Yes||1700||12.36 x 12.36 x 12.83||4.6|
|5||Dash 2 Qt Compact Air Fryer||6||2||170-400||Yes||1000||11.42 x 8.11 x 10.24||4.7|
|6||Dash Compact Air Fryer||5.7||2||NA||Yes||1200||10.2 x 8.1 x 11.4||4.3|
|7||Instant Vortex Plus 7-in-1 Air Fryer||19.96||10||NA||Yes||1500||18.12 x 15.75 x 15.5||4.3|
|8||Kalorik 3.2 Quart Digital Air Fryer||10.5||3.2||200-400||Yes||1400||13.5 x 11.5 x 13.5||4.7|
Table of Contents
Reviews of Best Air Fryer for Vegetables
1) Ninja AF101 Air Fryer – Editor’s Choice for Air Fryer for Vegetables
View on Amazon
The Ninja AF101 air fryer is an ideal unit for frying, roasting, cooking, or dehydrating vegetables of all kinds. The air fryer comes with 1500 watts of power and an extensive temperature range of 105-400 degrees. When you use this air fryer, you can cook your vegetables to your desired level of crispness.
The basket of this air fryer is four quarts, which give you ample space for cooking vegetables for the whole family. The basket of this air fryer is also dishwasher safe so that you can clean it with the rest of the utensils. Keep in mind; you will need to preheat the air fryer for three minutes before starting cooking to get the best results when you cook vegetables.
Another benefit of cooking vegetables in this air fryer is that it uses 75% less fat as compared to usual frying methods. Along with air frying vegetables, you can also dehydrate and roast vegetables at a low temperature in this air fryer. You can also cook chicken french fries, steak, bacon, and more in this air fryer.
The air fryer comes with a crisper plate and a multi-layer rack that add to the type of things you can cook in the air fryer. An easy to operate unit, this air fryer brings added functionality to your kitchen when you want to live a healthy life without compromising on the type of food that you eat. If you are looking for a powerful air fryer, give this unit a look.
- The air fryer has a powerful 1500W operation
- The air fryer comes with four presets for cooking
- One-touch control panel for selecting the cooking option
- Large four quarts basket for ease of cooking for the whole family
- The lightweight unit that looks good on the kitchen shelf
- The food smells of plastic during the initial cooking
- The air fryer makes noise while in use
- The handle of the basket is not good quality
- The basket does not snap closed after regular use
2) GoWISE USA 5.5 Liter 8-in-1 Electric Air Fryer – A Powerful Air Fryer for Vegetables
View on Wayfair
The GoWISE air fryer is a useful appliance that is great for air frying vegetables. The air fryer comes with an 8-in-1 panel that has different smart functions you can choose for cooking. The air fryer does not use oil to fry the vegetables, but it uses high-temperature heat to cook the vegetables the way you like.
The large-capacity air fryer has a 5.8 quarts basket with enough capacity to cook food for the entire family. The air fryer can also cook fish, chicken, steak, pizza, cake, and much more. You can always look up new and exciting recipes online to try in your air fryer.
The controls of this air fryer are easy to understand. The large touch screen panel is perfect for operating without any kind of confusion. You can choose from the presets for cooking or decide the time and temperature according to the dish you want to cook.
The air fryer also comes with an alarm system that alerts you once a dish is about to reach the end of cooking. The alarm is also helpful in providing alerts to check on the food or shake it in the basket as needed. The wide temperature range is ideal for all kinds of cooking; whether you want to fry the vegetables or roast them on high heat lightly, you can do it all in this air fryer.
- The air fryer offers powerful cooking ability
- Automatic shut off prevents the food from getting burnt
- Large basket size means you can cook for the whole family
- The touch screen panel is easy to operate
- Comes with eight preset options for common dishes
- The timer only goes till 30 minutes
- The basket is not dishwasher safe
- The instructions are not relevant
- The handle is not good quality
- The basket’s lock does not fit properly
3) Farberware 3.2 Quart Air Fryer – Oil Less Air Fryer for Vegetables
View on Walmart
This multi-function air fryer from Farberware is a 3.2 quarts device that has ample space for cooking all kinds of vegetables. You can cook, saute, and fry the vegetables according to the needs of the dish you are cooking. If you are looking for a small air fryer that cooks vegetables to perfection, this is the unit that ticks all the right boxes.
The air fryer uses little or no oil for cooking vegetables and uses only hot air that revolves around the vegetables to cook them to perfection. The controls of this unit are easy as setting up a dial for temperature and time. You can choose a cooking time of up to 30 minutes and a temperature up to 400F.
The basket of this unit has a nonstick coating on it, and it is also dishwasher safe so you can clean it with other utensils. The air fryer cooks food quickly and without any odor or mess.
There is also a recipe book with 25 recipes available with this air fryer. You can always look up new recipes online to cook different types of vegetables in the air fryer. If you are looking to add healthy vegetables to your daily diet, this air fryer will help you achieve that goal.
- The basket is nonstick and dishwasher safe
- Ample space for cooking vegetables in the basket
- The air fryer does not require preheating
- Easy to use controls with the dial
- Modern design looks great on kitchen counter
- The air fryer takes a long time to cook food
- The basket and knobs feel cheap
- Food doesn’t end up crisp after cooking
- The air fryer is heavy
4) COSORI Stainless Steel Air Fryer – A Fully-Equipped Air Fryer for Vegetables
View on Amazon
The COSORI Air Fryer is a powerful unit that offers a range of options for frying and cooking all kinds of vegetables. This air fryer also comes with a rack and skewers to grill the vegetables as you like them. You can cook vegetables in this air fryer while using little or no oil, and they will come out crunchy and delicious.
The air fryer has a basket capacity of 5.8 quarts that is enough to cook a meal for the whole family. The 1700W powerful heating capacity of this air fryer can cook quickly and efficiently to ensure you will have a ready meal of cooked vegetables on your table in no time.
There are nine preset options on the air fryer so that you can fry the ingredients with one touch. The food gets cooked in the air fryer with super hot air that circulates around the food. With complete air circulation, the air fryer cooks food with up to 85% less fat than traditional frying methods.
The air fryer also comes with auto shut off and overheat protection that is essential when you are cooking large amounts of food. When you pull the basket out, the air fryer shuts off automatically. Look for this air fryer if you want to add a powerful cooking unit to your kitchen shelf.
- A powerful cooking operation for vegetables
- The stainless steel design looks great on the kitchen countertop
- Includes dual-layer rack for additional cooking space
- Nonstick basket is dishwasher safe for ease of cleaning
- Large 5.8 quarts basket is ideal for cooking in bulk
- The initial cooking smells of burnt plastic
- Meat takes a long time to cook
- The E-1 error is common in this device
- The basket handle is not good quality
5) Dash 2 Qt Compact Air Fryer – A Small Air Fryer for Vegetables
View on Wayfair
The Dash 2 Quarts Compact air fryer is perfect for frying vegetables. The small-sized air fryer packs quite a punch with its high powered cooking abilities. The air fryer has 1000W cooking power, and it can quickly air fry vegetables for any meal. If you are living in a small family, this air fryer will be extremely useful as you can cook food in small batches for your family. The air fryer is easy to operate as you can use the dials to choose the time and temperature for the vegetables that you want to fry.
The air fryer has a 30-minute timer for cooking. It also comes with an auto shut off feature to prevent the food from burning once the cooking time is complete. The basket of the air fryer is dishwasher safe, which further adds to the ease of cleaning it once you are done cooking.
The air fryer is useful for cooking french fries, chicken wings, vegetables, and even cakes. It is a lightweight and small air fryer that will look good on the kitchen shelf. The air fryer also uses very little oil to cook the food, which means your food will have fewer calories. If you are health conscious and looking for an air fryer that cooks healthy food, give this unit a look.
- The air fryer uses AirCrisp technology to cook food
- Easy to use controls with circular dials
- Nonstick surface makes cleanup easier
- Automatic shut off keeps the food from burning up
- The air fryer cooks food with 1000W of power
- The nonstick coating wears off with use
- The air fryer takes time to cook food
- The knob is not made from quality materials
- The handle gets scratched easily
Buying an air fryer for cooking vegetables is a great decision as there are many different ways in which you can prepare vegetables in an air fryer. You can fry the vegetables for eating or for use in other dishes as well.
If you are looking for a way to add healthy vegetables to your diet, then cooking them in an air fryer is a fantastic way to do it, you use little or no oil to cook the vegetables and they also end up crispy and delicious. Before buying an air fryer, make sure you look at the basket capacity to check if it will be suitable for your needs.
Also, make it a point to check the wattage as more wattage means the air fryer will cook food quickly and efficiently. If you lack space in your kitchen shelf, you can always invest in an air fryer that’s small in size. All the dimensions and comparison statistics are available in the comparison chart provided in this article.
For more information about air fryers for vegetables, please feel free to leave a comment below this article. Our team will answer your questions at the earliest.